Our Philosophy is to be:
- Independent – of the existing key stakeholders in a special situation of interest to us
- Responsive – respond in and work to significantly compressed time frames
- Reliable and Committed – we invest alongside management teams, engage based on a tailored turnaround plan, and execute on that plan, with flexibility, as required
- Below the Radar – we are discreet and have the utmost respect for confidentiality
Our capital, insight, relationships, and operational turnaround expertise can be effective in driving business transformation to –
- Assist businesses in turning their performance around and realising their potential; and
- Ensure that the resultant improvements in performance and value benefit all stakeholders, including creditors, employees and communities.
We will deploy patient capital that is committed to achieving the best long-term outcome for the business and its stakeholders. Our approach is based on –
- Active Engagement on Situations of Interest, working alongside business rescue practitioners, trustees and management teams whereby we contribute our specialist expertise and experience.
- A Disciplined Due Diligence Process that identifies and evaluates key risks and related mitigations, whilst identifying the key catalysts for improving performance and value.
- Deploying Patient Capital that is committed to achieving the best long-term outcome for the business and its key stakeholders.